Barbara Elizabeth Warner is a lawyer and notary public.
Since 2001, Barbara has helped low income individuals, governments and non-profit organisations in various roles:
- Duty Counsel at the Ontario Residential Housing Tribunal (now the Landlord and Tenant Board)
- Assistant City Solicitor in a GTA municipality
- Supervising Lawyer/instructor at Parkdale Community Legal Services
- Legislative Counsel at Queen’s Park
- General litigator at a small downtown law firm with a big heart
All of these experiences inspired the creation of WarnerLaw – it’s a ready made opportunity for Barbara to help clients in need, and senior lawyers with their legal issues, big and small. Barbara’s effective legal services mean her non-profit and small business clients can focus on what they do best – helping people and serving the community. Barbara’s client-focused approach also means that individuals can relax knowing that they have a hard-working advocate on their side.
Legal help needs to be accessible – financially and physically. Barbara is committed to:
- providing reasonable rates, including discounted hourly rates for low income clients
- meeting with clients at locations convenient for them
- offering flexible hours on weekdays, and evenings by prior arrangement